HMW Real Estate Advisory provides valuation-based real estate advisory services to clients in the property sector including commercial, specialised assets and health care assets.
The reputation and integrity of the members of our team has been developed over a number of years throughout Queensland and Australia and we are committed to delivering creative solutions to meet complex real estate and infrastructure challenges. We deliver asset valuations, portfolio valuation management services, investment and project analyses, rental assessments, strategic portfolio direction and much more.
Backed by over 50 years of accounting and business advisory expertise in HMW Group. With the practical support from a team of over 60 people, HMW Real Estate Advisory has the scale to do what other valuers can’t.
Services we specialise in
- Property Valuation Services
- Property Economic and Research Services
- NDIS Disabled Housing Project Consultation and Advice
- Property Portfolio Valuer/Valuation Management
- Highest and Best Use Assessments
- Project Feasibility Analysis
- Rental Review, Determinations and Assessments
- Tenant Representation Activities
- Project and Investment Funding Sourcing
Our latest insights
- Sunshine Coast’s Residential MarketThe Sunshine Coast’s population is forecast to grow by circa 200,000 persons between 2021 and 2046. The rate of growth, whilst forecast to slow over the long-term, remains strong when compared with forecast growth for Queensland. This strong population growth will drive demand for new housing in an already undersupplied market.
- HMW Group announces the launch of HMW Real Estate AdvisoryHMW Group announces the launch of HMW Real Estate Advisory, giving clients access to specialist property valuation and research analysts to optimise the performance of their property portfolios
A Senior Associate of Research at HMW Real Estate Advisory, Casey has a Graduate Diploma in Economics and is a member of the Australian Property Institute. She has over 16 years’ experience in the property industry, including more than 12 years in a property research capacity. She previously held State and National Director roles at M3 Property.
Casey solidifies her position as an important team member of HMW Real Estate Advisory by conducting timely and insightful research. Her special interests include exploring current and emerging demographic, economic and property market trends. She produces well-regarded industry white papers and insights for HMW Real Estate Advisory’s clients.
Casey assists clients with property market research in various property sectors and she is experienced at producing supply and demand studies and catchment analyses for proposed business and property ventures.