We specialise in understanding the requirements of banks and funders and can source debt from a wide range of financiers, from banks to non-banks to alternative financiers, and we can assist you in negotiating the finance and terms.
We have extensive financing and banking experience and have assisted clients across a range of sectors and borrowing structures, requirements and amounts from $100,000 to $180m.
Our Debt Advisory team can assist you with a range of solutions and service including:
We clarify the borrowing process for and make the process for you as frictionless as possible, and that you get the right outcome.
|Property construction finance||Model a range of funding options that suit your needs|
|Refinance / restructure an existing debt on more favourable terms||Perform a financial health check and confirm your debt servicing capacity|
|Asset and equipment finance||Prepare your credit proposal for submission to financiers|
|Working capital to fund growth or increasing business activity||Leverage our network of financiers, including banks and non-banks to gain access to funding for you|
|Trade finance||Help negotiate the terms of your loan|
|Property investment including your home||Manage your ongoing debt covenants and reviews|
Members of the HMW Capital team have held senior roles in the finance and banking industry and have a breadth of experience in banking, lending and regulatory requirements. We have the expertise to undertake specialist engagements including:
- Preparation of credit assessments or loan submissions to supplement your internal resources and skills
- Independent review and advice on loan submissions, credit assessments and underwriting policies, specialising in property development and investment, trade finance, property services and food manufacturing sectors.
- Provide genuine insights into the performance and outlook of industry sectors, particularly in the industries of specialisations noted below.
- Conduct hindsight reviews of loans to give you an independent opinion on the health of your loan exposures and underwriting practices
- Conduct loan portfolio impairment stress testing / modelling to give you insights into the resilience of your loan portfolio and capital
- Origination of lending opportunities (e.g. broking)
- Hospitality and tourism
- Property services
- Food manufacturing