HMW Capital has an extensive network of equity investors and debt financiers to support your growth ambitions and investment strategy.
You may need additional capital for growth through acquisition, to increase your working capital as you enter an organic growth phase, to support your capital expenditure requirements or support your share divestment strategies. Whatever your reason, HMW Capital is able to assist you in sourcing funds from a range of equity investors and debt financiers.
Our advisory service includes:
- Assessment of funding requirements and options
- Capital Structure Reviews
- Financial Adequacy Assessments
- Working Capital Analysis
- Private Equity Capital Raising
- IPO and Secondary Market Capital Raising
- Debt Capital Raising – Bank Loans, Corporate Bonds, Hybrid Instruments, Subordinate Loans and Alternative Debt
- Acquisition Finance and Equipment Finance
We apply a range of professional disciplines including:
- Identifying your funding needs and providing a range of options that best suits your needs
- Model the impact any equity capital raising has on your shareholding, whether through dilution or a sell-down
- Understanding your current debt position and capacity to service the debt
- Preparing effective presentation material in the case of equity for investors and credit proposal documents for financiers
- Leveraging our extensive network of investors made up of private equity funds, institutional investors, investment banks, sophisticated investors and family offices to gain access to capital
- We will provide access to a range of debt providers ranging from the major banks to alternative debt providers, leveraging our strong network
The team at HMW Capital will be with you throughout, assisting you in getting the right and best possible outcome.